Wednesday 2 November 2016

Paperback version of Mendosa's Gun-runners now available from amazon

I've now published a paperback version of Mendosa's Gun-runners.

 
Over the last few years I've tried several times to create POD paperbacks using Createspace, but I never got far. The formatting issues with margins and bleed and the covers I'd painstakingly created not being the right size all made me give up.

Then amazon kindly added a paperback option on Kindle. I resisted the temptation to try it for several minutes and then dived in. Thankfully I got on better with it than with Createspace. There's still a steep learning curve with dpi issues, fonts, hyphenation etc, but to my delight I now have a paperback available for one of my books. Others will follow . . .

When Quinn Mendosa’s gun-runners steal fifty crates of rifles from Fort Stirling, Sheriff Rourke Bowman reckons that plenty of trouble will be heading his way. But that trouble arrives sooner than he expects when his jailbird brother Dave Bowman rides into town and raises hell. Rourke has enough trouble on his hands, but when Dave offers to help him capture Mendosa by infiltrating his gun-runners it’s an offer that’s just too good to refuse. Can the unreliable Dave complete his mission before those rifles fulfil their deadly purpose? Or will Rourke live to regret not running Dave out of town the moment he first clapped eyes on him?

Now available in paperback and as a download from Amazon.

No comments: